I got this recipe from Nature’s Pantry Market last week. It’s soo good I taste tested it three times!
MEXICAN POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1 small Jersey Potato, diced
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium Carrot, shredded
- 1 medium Red Pepper, clean and diced
- 1 medium Parsnip, diced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp Fajita Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 16oz cans Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh Oregano, chopped
1. Toss all vegetables with both the Taco and Fajita seasonings.
2. Gently stir in Black Beans and Oregano last.
3. Cook in oven at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.