My co-worker, Chris gave me this simple and healthy salad recipe. Very easy to make and definitely a hit to everyone.
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 pcs baby cucumbers, peeled and diced (or 1 small English cucumber)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
For the dressing, you can use Italian salad dressing, Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette or Sweet Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil (this is what I used and I liked it!).
You can also make your own dressing by combining 1 tsp. of red wine and 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil and add sugar to taste.
Combine all ingredients. Chill in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes.