- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp half and half (recipe calls for milk)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- salt to taste
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and chop the core finely.
- Bring about 1 cup of water to a simmer in a pot, then add the cauliflower. Cover and turn the heat to medium. Cook the cauliflower for 12-15 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain and discard all of the water. Add milk/half and half, butter, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mash with a potato masher. Top with chives.
Credit to @yourhealthyworld (IG) for the yummy recipe. Please follow him/her on Instagram for more healthy recipes.