Tashi’s dinner tonight included this very easy to make fresh and flavorful salad.
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tbs. whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
Whisk together lemon juice and mustard in a large bowl. Add olive oil, and whisk until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients, and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
*Note: – For this recipe, I did not add mustard as I am not a big fan of mustard.
Source: Vegetarian Times